domingo, 29 de março de 2009

Statement of a Previously Unreleased Romance #6

"I know what I like , and I like what I know"
(I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) , Genesis)

I barely know you , but the so few that I know makes me like you so much. Life is just like a movie that is being filmed and the actors doesn't know the script. They just sign with the company trusting on the team and get the responsibility to star the movie. Would you like to be my co-star?

The same old clichè , the same old scenario. Platonic love. Just because you do remind me something I don't know. Maybe I'm just a drama king - yes , I can daydream so highly that queen is few for me - but I'm used not to regret or have a sorrow when I say this kind of things.

I remember every detail. The teachers wore yellow , you wore blue. The second day , pink. And then light purple , and a mix of pastel colors. After three or four days , nothing happened. I still being centered on myself , not able to talk , laugh , look or smile in a way to captivate you. So , who I am? Nothing more than a strange , bearded , long-nailed guy , who just wear T-shirts of bands and look and look and look and look to you.

I just wanna a bit part in your life.

3 comentários:

Bina disse...

Cool

Hugemiler disse...

Cool? To the Hell with Cool!

Bizarre, poor english.

Write in portuguese again, son. Makes a hell of a sense if you have it uor way.

Abou the girl, what can I say, she is gay.

Despite all hose thigs, worked out pretty nice =]

60B disse...

ficaria melhor em português =)